Valuable Incentives Reward You For Taking the Time To Take A Look
I have several new entrepreneurial mentors in the health and wellness sector and I have been studying the products and strategy for over two months. Right now there are valuable incentives for you to take a close look for yourself. These incentives include:
1. Become a preferred member for $1.00
2. Receive a health pak valued at $67 when you join (membership is month to month) The health pak is what was tested and the results are amazing. Read the Freiburg Study Click Here to read the report.
3. Learn to Earn – this program in incredible. I am shocked at how enjoyable and educational the videos are. The company pays you $100 to learn about the company and products.
Take A Close Look and Discover
- First – take the challenge. Compare any product you look at with the one you are using now and you will find you are paying more per serving and getting less value .
- Discover the fantastic products for health and wellness
- Do your part in using environmentally safe products for your home. I can tell you once you learn about these products you will want to discard all the chemical based products you use for personal care, cleaning your home, laundry and more.
- Benefit from healthy snacks, weight loss support, energy boosters and more
1. Read the Freiburg Study Click Here
2. Check out the product line at Melaleuca.com
3. Call me – Steve Pohlit and I will help you with the preferred customer registration including selecting some highly recommended products best for you. Ph 727-587-7871
I hope you find all of this as valuable or more so than I did.
Real Estate Investor
Income and Wealth Builder with The Strongbrook Group
Health and Wellness Advocate
Business, Real Estate and Personal Development Coach
When you look at the data and the results it is easy to understand why a business is successful and another one fails. Amazon continues to expand what it offer and levels of service. They are obsessed with getting it right and your satisfaction. I am a Prime member and I think it costs about $79.00 a year. What that gets me is free shipping and fast delivery. I recently ordered several items that I use regularly the prices were better than Sams Club and delivered right to my door in 2 days. It is amazing service and that is the key to success in business.
Have you been to a Radio Shack lately? See the point? Relentless attention to delivering what the customer wants is key. For the record I am not knocking the helpful attitude of people who work at Radio Shack. In fact their willingness to help is generally far greater than what you will find at most retail stores. However, look at the rest of the picture of customer service. I have never received one email from Radio Shack and I am a customer. I receive emails from Amazon everyday. Because Radio Shack does not communicate with me I have no idea of what they are recommending or promoting and they have no idea of what I think of their service. On the other hand Amazon asks me to rate every transaction.
I am not an insider to Amazon and do no work for them. I would make a strong bet they have statistics on all areas of performance and are consistently looking for ways to improve. In reading articles about and interviews with Jeff Bezos, my impression is he operates at the level of founder as well as anyone in the world. He focuses on what will Amazon look like three to five years from now and even beyond. Most executives have no idea as to the precise roles of a founder, CEO and CFO. Most companies follow traditional organization structure and classical organization behavior still taught in most business schools. If those principles worked, companies like Radio Shack and others would be thriving.
Is there an absolute fool proof roadmap. My answer is yes with one qualification: people must use and implement it. Want to know more? Call Me.
Steve Pohlit, Professional Speaker, Published Author, Coach, Real Estate Investor